A webinar hosted by the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Sweden. I … Read More... about Webinar about tourism
THE HONORARY CONSUL
Mr Joakim Dahl – active as Honorary consul at the Consulate in Gothenburg.
A consul is an official representative of the government of one state in the territory of another, normally acting to assist and protect the citizens of the consul’s own country, and to facilitate trade and friendship between the peoples of the two countries. A consul is distinguished from an ambassador, the latter being a representative from one head of state to another. Republic of Kazakhstan is a transcontinental country in northern Central Asia and Eastern Europe. Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country. Kazakhstan is the dominant nation of Central Asia economically, generating 60% of the region’s GDP, primarily through its oil/gas industry. It also has vast mineral resources.
Kazakhstan is one of the Swedish Government’s 26 prioritised countries for trade and business promotion. There is potential to further increase trade. In 2017 and 2018, both Sweden and Kazakhstan hold non-permanent seats on the United Nations Security Council.
Mr Joakim Dahl
Welcome to the consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Gothenburg.
The Republic of Kazakhstan is a unitary state with the presidential system of government. Under the Constitution, Kazakhstan is a democratic, secular, legal and social state which recognizes the man, his life, rights and freedoms as the supreme values of the country.
GOTHENBURG IN SWEDEN
Gothenburg is the second-largest city in Sweden and the fifth-largest in the Nordic countries. Situated by the Kattegat, on the west coast of Sweden, the city proper has a population of 543,005, with 549,839 in the urban area and 973,261 inhabitants in the metropolitan area.
Mr. Joakim Dahl, senior businessman in several industries and senior business advisor with an extensive business network in West Sweden, runs the consulate in the city of Gothenburg.
FROM OUR BLOG
Webinar about trade between Central Asia and Sweden. I am … Read More... about Webinar about trade between Central Asia and Sweden
Meeting at Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the … Read More... about Meeting at the Embassy
West Sweden Kazakhstan Industry Council in Gothenburg. The West Sweden Kazakhstan Industry Council, in Sweden is a business group of several members, both companies and individuals. Our vision … Read more.... about The Industry Council
Updates about Kazakhstan
- Webinar about tourism 26th July 2020
- Pair got married in the wilderness on… 23rd July 2020
- Перед правительством поставлена задача… 20th July 2020
- Some Chinese media outlets are claiming… 11th July 2020
- Webinar about trade between Central Asia and Sweden 10th July 2020
- The Covid-19 situation in Kazakhstan is… 9th July 2020
- Listen to the Kurmangazy’s kui “Adai”… 5th July 2020
- Meeting at the Embassy 4th July 2020
- Wisdom of the Week🕊 by Kazakh… 25th June 2020
- If you haven’t seen this video with… 21st June 2020
- Wisdom of the Week🕊 #KazakhWisdom… 17th June 2020
- Have you ever been to Mars?… 16th June 2020
- Kazakh Archeologists Find Ancient Khanaka Sufi Shrine in Turkestan 13th August 2020The Astana Times provides news and information from Kazakhstan and around the world. NUR-SULTAN – Scientists have found a khanaka, an ancient Sufi shrine, at the Kultobe settlement in Turkestan, during archaeological excavations, the press service of the Kazakh Research Institute of Culture reported on Aug. 6. A khanaka is associated with the Sufi’s dervish […]
- Central Asia to Cooperate With Japan to Modernize Economy 12th August 2020The Astana Times provides news and information from Kazakhstan and around the world. NUR-SULTAN – The heads of the foreign affairs agencies of Central Asia and Japan discussed prospects for cooperation to address the adverse effects of the pandemic on the Central Asian region during the Aug. 11 virtual extraordinary meeting of the Central Asia […]
- Kazakh Healthcare Minister Visits Turkey to Meet With Counterpart 12th August 2020The Astana Times provides news and information from Kazakhstan and around the world. NUR-SULTAN – Kazakh Healthcare Minister Alexey Tsoy visited medical facilities in Ankara and met with Turkey’s Health Minister Fahrettin Koca during the visit of the Kazakh delegation to Turkey, reported the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry press service. The delegation headed by Kazakh Deputy […]
Video from YouTube
address administration Ambassador application astana budget Business centralasia city contact Council dahl economy Eurasia expo expo2017 export Facebook fee film goteborg honorary industry joakim kazakh Kazakhstan kz market nuclear oil passport payment payments photo platform skf socialmedia stockholm tax taxes trade un video volvo welcome