Varmt välkomna till en kulturhistorisk filmvisning om … Read More... about Kulturhistorisk filmvisning om Kazakstan
THE HONORARY CONSUL
Mr Joakim Dahl – active as Honorary consul at the Consulate in Gothenburg.
A consul is an official representative of the government of one state in the territory of another, normally acting to assist and protect the citizens of the consul’s own country, and to facilitate trade and friendship between the peoples of the two countries. A consul is distinguished from an ambassador, the latter being a representative from one head of state to another. Republic of Kazakhstan is a transcontinental country in northern Central Asia and Eastern Europe. Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country. Kazakhstan is the dominant nation of Central Asia economically, generating 60% of the region’s GDP, primarily through its oil/gas industry. It also has vast mineral resources.
Kazakhstan is one of the Swedish Government’s 26 prioritised countries for trade and business promotion. There is potential to further increase trade. In 2017 and 2018, both Sweden and Kazakhstan hold non-permanent seats on the United Nations Security Council.
Mr Joakim Dahl
Welcome to the consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Gothenburg.
The Republic of Kazakhstan is a unitary state with the presidential system of government. Under the Constitution, Kazakhstan is a democratic, secular, legal and social state which recognizes the man, his life, rights and freedoms as the supreme values of the country.
GOTHENBURG IN SWEDEN
Gothenburg is the second-largest city in Sweden and the fifth-largest in the Nordic countries. Situated by the Kattegat, on the west coast of Sweden, the city proper has a population of 543,005, with 549,839 in the urban area and 973,261 inhabitants in the metropolitan area.
Mr. Joakim Dahl, senior businessman in several industries and senior business advisor with an extensive business network in West Sweden, runs the consulate in the city of Gothenburg.
FROM OUR BLOG
President Donald J. Trump hosted President Nursultan … Read More... about President Donald J. Trump hosted President Nursultan Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan
Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) report recently changed … Read More... about Moody’s Investors Service report upgrades Kazakhstan to ‘stable’
West Sweden Kazakhstan Industry Council in Gothenburg. The West Sweden Kazakhstan Industry Council, in Sweden is a business group of several members, both companies and individuals. Our vision … Read more.... about The Industry Council
Updates about Kazakhstan
- RT @Kazakhstan: #COVIDー19 pandemic has… 24th March 2020
- RT @MFA_KZ: #COVID19 ℹ️ The State… 24th March 2020
- RT @MFA_KZ: .@TokayevKZ held a meeting… 24th March 2020
- During these difficult times, here is a… 20th March 2020
- RT @Kazakhstan: Important information… 16th March 2020
- RT @MFA_KZ: #COVID19: The measures to… 16th March 2020
- Nur Sultan is a really futuristic city…. 13th March 2020
- The old city of Sauran(Sawran): a… 12th March 2020
- For sea and beach lovers, Kazakhstan is… 10th March 2020
- Quote of the day by the great Kazakh… 9th March 2020
- One of the top 10 museums in the world,… 6th March 2020
- It’s the time to relax & admire… 5th March 2020
- International cooperation needed for secure, free digital world, says UN Special Advisor 5th February 2020The Astana Times provides news and information from Kazakhstan and around the world. NUR-SULTAN – International cooperation is required to realise the benefits of digital technology and new technologies, said Fabrizio Hochschild, special advisor on preparations for the United Nations (UN) 75th anniversary commemoration in a Feb. 1 interview with The Astana Times. Digital technology […]
- Kazakh-Jordanian mutual trade to boost after finalising several agreements, says envoy 3rd February 2020The Astana Times provides news and information from Kazakhstan and around the world. NUR-SULTAN – In the next four years, the Jordanian embassy in Kazakhstan will focus on reaching transportation agreements, establishing direct flights and easing the visa regime, Jordanian Ambassador to Kazakhstan Yousef Abdelghani told The Astana Times in an exclusive interview. Achieving these […]
- US Secretary of State Pompeo reaffirms strategic partnership during trip to Kazakh capital 3rd February 2020The Astana Times provides news and information from Kazakhstan and around the world. NUR-SULTAN – United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo visited Nur-Sultan Feb. 1-2, reaffirming Washington’s commitment to strengthen the United States’ strategic partnership with Kazakhstan. The visit was part of Pompeo’s multi-country tour, which began Jan. 29 in London. He them visited […]
Video from YouTube
Top Posts & Pages
address administration Ambassador application astana budget Business city contact Council dahl economy Eurasia expo expo2017 export Facebook fee film goteborg honorary industry joakim kazakh kz market name nuclear oil passport payment payments photo platform skf socialmedia stockholm tax taxes trade un video volvo welcome west